• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

cdyhybrid

Excellent news. Any updates on Unger and breno?

Carroll also reiterated that RT Breno Giacomini had arthroscopic surgery today on his ailing knee, but that he could be back quickly. Carroll did not give a set timeline and the general thought is he would be out 2-4 weeks or so.

Carroll also said center Max Unger may be able to play this week but that the team will be ”very protective” of Unger early in the week during practice to assure he does not suffer any setbacks.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seaha...uld-play-this-week-and-other-personnel-notes/

Also, Bruce Irvin is back and practicing and could play this week if he looks ready.

Pimpwerx

Nice blocking by the left side of the line tonight. Their best half of football this season.

Right back in it now. Good deal.

That might have been the least-accurate kick Sturgis has kicked. It wasn't dead-center. LOL!

My neighbors must hate me. I'm the loudest motherfucker during Gators and Dolphins games. Don't get this loud for Heat games until playoffs. PEACE.

Top Bottom