• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnstile

Is that Vasquez's first hold ever? The one that negated the Thomas catch?

Rewound and watched over and over. Nothing there. Maybe on someone else..

knicks

Hopefully people see the reality that Luck is the clear superior out of RG3, Kaep and Wilson.

Although he is a great talent, I'd love seeing Wilson play on a team that wasn't insanely stacked.

PAqESLa.jpg

Somnia

I knew Dallas was just playing with my emotions with that fast start. We all know how this game will end, even Dallas fans!

exarkun

Peyton does things on offense still that makes me say wow.

They obviously practice that alot, and to have that ready for the when He feels like using it is impressive.

NateDrake

I was ready to throw something after that bomb to Decker when the flag came out.

Likewise. It seems every time a deep pass to Decker happens there is a flag that brings in back. We should be thankful Decker had good hands on that play. I love having Decker and Thomas on my FF team.

Spinluck

Lol at all the armchair NFL scout gaffers saying Peyton has no arm. He never had a gun, but holy fuck was that a nice deep ball.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Someone needs to teach Cam how to slide. His awkward forward dives are going to get him hurt someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom