• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanohyou.gif

4 points. 2 quarters. It ain't over till it's over.

i realize there is time left but unless the broncos start fumbling all the time the cowboys can't stop the broncos. can't stop the broncos run game or pass game. i doubt the broncos start fumbling every possession so for all intents and purposes this game is over

Well so much for that Dallas lead, though at least from the radio, sounded like Romo was playing insane (Or was Logan and Eddie Mac being generous?)...such a tease. I give Dallas props but time to see if they can recover.

Godslay

Banned
i realize there is time left but unless the broncos start fumbling all the time the cowboys can't stop the broncos. can't stop the broncos run game or pass game. i doubt the broncos start fumbling every possession so for all intents and purposes this game is over

Nope.

Cowboys showed they could hang. Second half adjustments are still crucial.

Bread

Banned
broncos looking as dominant as the 07 pats, maybe welker was the real mvp all along. it's pretty obvious they're going undefeated this year.

Mindlog

Holy shit that was great.

After Romo gives me that laugh looking for sticks Peyton gives my another laugh dancing past them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom