• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game over!
0qDlN.gif
people get this GIF wrong all the time.

He's not laughing there, he's screaming in pain due to him teething and he touched his tooth.

Derrick01

Banned
That was the most stressful game I've watched in a while. This defense better do something before they play again in a few weeks.

ShaneB

I'm much more defence minded, so a shootout like that usually doesn't interest me much, but that was one wacky game!

That Romo int reminded me of 2011 game against the Lions. Of course in that game Romo brought the Lions back into the game and won it for them

h1nch

Oh my god this game ended as good as it could have for me. I can't wait to clown all over the Cowboys fans at work :p

In all seriousness though, The Cowboys played a hell of a game. If they were able to stop the Broncos offense a bit more that Romo int wouldn't have made a difference. Feel bad that his INT will be the only thing that people talk about.

99 total points.

Romo over 500 yards and Cowboys still lose.

Romo went from having his wife dress up any any outfit he wished and the best sex he would ever have to sleeping on the couch.

Defense on both teams was pure, utter shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom