• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf was that throw...

ughh

Oozer3993

Main question to ask is why does he throw into triple coverage?

The tight end was open between the three defenders, but Romo tripped over his lineman's foot which delayed his throw just enough to let the linebacker recover and make a great, diving interception.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Good god OD, come on

Why is this motherfucker still in the game?

You know damn well if it was a running back dropping a fumble, you'd take his ass out of the game with a quickness.

Agreed. What is this now? In the first five games, he already has 7 interceptions, four of which were returned for a touchdown?

Why the fuck is he still on the field?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
listen to this motherfucker on commentary acting like it's the Texans offense fault for not supporting Schaub enough after the taint

Matrix

FAT FUCKING SHITTY AGGIE

diffusionx

Gold Member
I live in North Jersey and have watched every Giants game this year... and it is BRUTAL. I think I need to move before Thursday. 

6029707595_376e12a55e_z.jpg

I don't think I can go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom