• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1nch

Somebody ring up Freeman. Tell him that there's no state income tax here and shit tons of fast food joints all over H-Town.

Either Schaub wants to get it out of his system early, or he's going to, god forbid, outdo himself tonight by throwing 2 or more pick sixes.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I want him gone now.

Give me Case... fuck bring back Carr!

texanscycle.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Why is this motherfucker still in the game?

You know damn well if it was a running back dropping a fumble, you'd take his ass out of the game with a quickness.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
He finds himself on the precipice of history tonight -- and not in a good way.

ESPN Stats & Information checked in with Elias today for this stat: Since the merger in 1970, no quarterback has ever thrown a pick-six in four consecutive games.

oh man lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Play calling is god awful as well.

exarkun

Just fucking go shotgun. Why do we have to keep doing the play action/play action screens/play action WR screens?

If romo and luck can do it, so can schaub. Jesus christ Kube

rando14

I'm curious to see the gif of the Sherman pick and a gif of the Brock pick side by side, they looked quite similar at first glance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom