• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kubiak " Fucking bs"

No you're fucking bs! So what if the ref fumbled the ball, nothing was happening you crappy coach.

Hope the players turn on you and Schoob.

That was kinda fucked up on the refs part. Mistakes happen, but still you know. Maybe Shcaub could've managed to throw som.... nope can't finish it lol.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
LOL at Collinsworth at the start of that Houston drive.

"So which team has the better odds at scoring this drive?"

Texans were robbed. Schaub totally would have stepped back, loaded the cannon, and delivered a perfect 55 yard strike for a TD to end the half.

If the Texans lose I blame the refs. Don't forget the hail mary that was stolen from them.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Supposedly. He never went to Houston though. Visited AZ, Den, and Ten. Was rumored to go to Miami, but never went. Same with SF.
Yeah, that was interesting. I guess it fooled everyone but Peyton.
Nope. The Texans basically told him to fuck off. Something like he sent... Found it.
We need you to pick Peyton up at the airport and show him around town, it read. The sender? None other than Texans coach Gary Kubiak.

Schaub quickly texted back where he'd show Manning — right back out of town, according to a source close to the situation who detailed the exchange to CultureMap.
http://houston.culturemap.com/news/...-coach-extra-motivation-for-broncos-showdown/

Fox318

Vince Young time.

hZDZWMq.jpg

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
When Peyton was on his free agency tour, he wanted to go to Houston right?

I never thought we'd get him in Denver, but I found the coverage of his visit to be hilarious. Lands at one of Denver's general aviation airports rather than DIA, and they have the news crews out to see him get off the private plane and everything. He then hops in a limo for a 1 minute drive to Bronco's HQ across the street.

Godslay

Banned
Nope. The Texans basically told him to fuck off. Something like he sent... Found it.

http://houston.culturemap.com/news/...-coach-extra-motivation-for-broncos-showdown/

It's all speculation though. Peyton never said he wanted to play for the Texans, and never actually visited them. I have never seen one article that clearly states that Peyton wanted to play for them. There are some with guys saying, "I have a source that says...", but nothing concrete like visits.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
It's all speculation though. Peyton never said he wanted to play for the Texans, and never actually visited them. I have never seen one article that clearly states that Peyton wanted to play for them. There are some with guys saying, "I have a source that says...", but nothing concrete like visits.
That's probably where the rumours came from though. You know how Telepohone works.
From the Texans SBN blog:
JyUiPVf.png
Dear god... This week in Houston is NOT going to be fun. Like, at all.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kubiak is a fucking idiot.

jbug617

Banned
I remember the Texans being the favorites in the Peyton Manning sweepstakes. I thought the Broncos didn't have a chance competing with both Tennessee and Houston.

It was something like Peyton wanted to go to Houston (it was most complete team and he can stick it to Irsay) but Houston was never serious because they had Schaub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom