• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

filler

Banned
goddamn, our offensive line is wrecked. half the line is practice squad players and the rest is 2nd and 3rd stringers. none of them would be starting on other teams.

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL 1m
RB Darren McFadden, SS Tyvon Branch, C Stefen Wisniewski, OT Menelik Watson, OT Tony Pashos, WR Juron Criner and DT Stacy McGee inactive.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
oline looking like shit but i guarantee there was someone open on that play. kap is playing like garbage

If Kap is playing like garbage, wtf is Schoob doing?

JCizzle

oline looking like shit but i guarantee there was someone open on that play. kap is playing like garbage

At this point he's playing worse than Alex. Roman and Harbs aren't doing him any favors either - give the guy a few easy passes. Do they even know what a screen pass is? Fuck.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol wut was that throw

Please throw a pick 6!

WHAT A BITCH

Godslay

Banned
And I just watched Eric Decker clean dingleberries off of his dog's ass. Which then segued to his wife potentially being pregnant. Think I'll change the channel.

Gigglepoo

At this point he's playing worse than Alex. Roman and Harbs aren't doing him any favors either - give the guy a few easy passes. Do they even know what a screen pass is? Fuck.

They were running smart bunch routes early and went away from it for some reason.

Matrix

Skoob can read a defense he just can't make the throws.

Kaep has the opposite problem...

He's reading defenses lately? I don't see it that way.

filler

Banned
Eric Williams
#Chargers inactives: Lavelle Hawkins, Brad Sorensen, Brandon Taylor, King Dunlap, Chad Rinehart, Kwame Geathers, Tourek Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom