• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

So I cannot watch the current game in HD on my Canadian broadcast.

No Sunday Ticket or RedZone coverage for this game. NFL Network is not available in HD here. And always the Canadian sports networks (Sportsnet or TSN) cover it when NFL Network is except for this game. I hope this doesn't happen again in the schedule this season. Especially for a game I would care about.

Greg

I've never watched this much football in one day. And I watched an entire baseball game... I don't think that's happened in 10 years.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG

No Sunday Ticket or RedZone coverage for this game. NFL Network is not available in HD here. And always the Canadian sports networks (Sportsnet or TSN) cover it when NFL Network is except for this game.

What is there to watch?
Rivers being bad old Rivers and Oakland being somehow better.

LJ11

quote myself but throw Kap into that mix as well. I wonder how each would fare if you switched them places.

Kap doesn't even get by his first read, locks on and throws. Deep accuracy isn't there either this year. They've basically put the handcuffs on him.

I've never watched this much football in one day. And I watched an entire baseball game... I don't think that's happened in 10 years.

I was a complete bum this weekend. Between college and NFL I've watched way too much football.

Tabris

What is there to watch?
Rivers being bad old Rivers and Oakland being somehow better.

Well not in this case, but often I would have fantasy players on teams I don't normally care about which makes me want to watch the games. Second, it's worrisome that I paid over $200 bucks for Sunday Ticket coverage and there's a game I can't watch in HD.

Kap doesn't even get by his first read, locks on and throws. Deep accuracy isn't there either this year. They've basically put the handcuffs on him.

Cam is terrible at reads as well. Haven't seen enough of Pryor but he seems like might have better touch than both of them.

No Sunday Ticket or RedZone coverage for this game. NFL Network is not available in HD here. And always the Canadian sports networks (Sportsnet or TSN) cover it when NFL Network is except for this game. I hope this doesn't happen again in the schedule this season. Especially for a game I would care about.

What provider do you have? I get it on Rogers in HD.

cdyhybrid

I was a complete bum this weekend. Between college and NFL I've watched way too much football.

How can you watch college games? They're so shitty! They don't even play defense!

fEmBmxT.png

LJ11

Cam is terrible at reads as well. Haven't seen enough of Pryor but he seems like might have better touch than both of them.

Cam's development has stalled no question, but his secondary option is LaFell and whatever other scrub(s) they're trotting out there at WR aside from Smith/Olsen. No OL too. Coaches suck, Mike Shula hasn't helped him. Hard to improve when the players around you aren't.

Props to Pryor for improving his game, along with the coaches who helped him.

Well not in this case, but often I would have fantasy players on teams I don't normally care about which makes me want to watch the games. Second, it's worrisome that I paid over $200 bucks for Sunday Ticket coverage and there's a game I can't watch in HD.
Don't worry last week I couldn't even watch my team play. It was blacked out and I have Sunday Ticket too. If any try the game mix channel. I think it's 701 or 2

I don't think it's true, but what makes you say that? You'd rather play for a team with no OL, running game, or defense than a team with AD? That's crazy talk.

You would think he would want to play for a team where he could play, that is why he requested a trade after all

Looks like we will have another creepy GAF topic for a couple days. Mods gotta let them get to that Gifs of 15 year olds doing pseudo sexual things quota before locking it so creepy GAF can get its rocks off.

Pryor styling.

Rams didn't look great in their win today. How many TDs is Peyton up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom