• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caja 117

Blame Baseball. A's game delayed this from an afternoon (or 4pm EST game) to 11:35 PM EST.
I tought it was because the 8 pm slot its exclusive to SNF game, so a game that could had been played at 8 was moved to this time (9pm P.T.?)

That announcement from the refferee was creapy "This is the end.......of the 1st quarter"

It isn’t fair to the other players for Schaub to not be on a short leash. Not an incompletion, or even an interception, but the type of interception that he threw to start the game, and almost threw several more times in the game, should have led to T.J. Yates warming up in the bullpen. Or as was suggested in Twitter, T.J. Ford, or T.J. Hooker, or even a lingerie department clerk at T.J. Maxx.

:JNC!

Drakeon

I tought it was because the 8 pm slot its exclusive to SNF game, so a game tgat could be played at 8 was moved to this time (9pm P.T.?)

That announcement from the refferee was creapy "This is the end.......of the 1st quarter"

How is that not Baseball's fault though?

Caja 117

How is that not Baseball's fault though?

Because the real reason this game is been played so late is SNF one game only rule, whereas is not Baseball fault that 2 teams share the same Field?

At least that how I see it, this is coming from a Fan of Baseball as well.

Narag

Because the real reason this game is been played so late is SNF one game only rule, whereas is not Baseball fault that 2 teams share the same Field?

At least that how I see it, this is coming from a Fan of Baseball as well.

Thought they needed at least 18 (?) hours to convert the stadium. What time did the As game end?

I stopped paying attention to the SF game, but Kap had only 6 completions and 1 run? How exactly is he better than Alex?
Because he's more capable of having games like the one where he opened the season. I think he's just getting some of his sophomore experience out of the way now being a starting QB. Still a learning process, but he'll round into form soon.

Drakeon

I stopped paying attention to the SF game, but Kap had only 6 completions and 1 run? How exactly is he better than Alex?

He's having a sophomore slump, yes, but his ceiling is sky high, as we already knew where we stood with Alex. It is... unlikely we would be able to get through the playoffs and win a Superbowl with Alex.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

arianfoster2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom