• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Ugh the retarded woman who picked Arizona won the elimination pool. This woman is so dumb she barely knows how to use a calendar and no she wins 250 that should have been mine!

Fox318

Avatar bet? I wouldn't mind getting storybook to make you a Nintendo/Falcons avatar to wear for a week.

You are on.

GXTCOMz.jpg

Best avatar bet was Chuvas with DCX

get ready

Vire

Ugh the retarded woman who picked Arizona won the elimination pool. This woman is so dumb she barely knows how to use a calendar and no she wins 250 that should have been mine!

I don't understand this week at all.

Cardinals win
Colts win
Raiders win
Jets win

I did terrible this week in Pick Ems.

I nominate the Chiefs. Their TEs kept getting hurt anyhow.

Yessir. KC sports radio was suggesting exactly that this afternoon, especially if the Falcons lost tonight.

Plus you know he'll sign a ceremonial contract when it's all over to retire in KC anyway. Might as well actually do it a little early and actually play
and maybe win

Narag

AFC East looks real interesting at the moment. If the Jets beat the Steelers and the Saints beat the Pats, it's division games in week 7.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad the Jets won. Refs were doing everything they could to take that one away. Geno actually looked pretty dang good tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom