• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this week at all.

Cardinals win
Colts win
Raiders win
Jets win

I did terrible this week in Pick Ems.

None of those are all that shocking except for maybe Jets. We still don't know if Carolina is good or not and Arizona was at home, Colts were at home against an iffy road team and the Raiders were at home and didn't have Matt Flynn starting.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
1pYsYUG.gif

I'm going to need an entire rainy season to wash away all this salt.

FUCK.

Hey, you have leather titty girl. That counts for something...I guess.

LJ11

AFC East looks real interesting at the moment. If the Jets beat the Steelers and the Saints beat the Pats, it's division games in week 7.

Some good young talent in this division.

Enjoy watching all of the teams in the division play.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hope you guys like .gifs, because that's all the new thread is going to consist of. 10 minutes. Get your salt out now.

Trey

Pats would still be ahead due to their win over the Jets, no?

They would own the tiebreaker and technically be in first place, but it matters little at this point in the season, so for all intents and purposes the division would be tied.

Caja 117

Even Rex in his post game confference is calling out the red zone stand at the end of the 2nd quarter. Saying how he knew that was going to be imprtant at the end.

bionic77

is her name Lunchbox?
No she is a fat fuck not a scrawny bitch who would struggle to do 5 push-ups.

Also too poor to afford Abercrombie and Fitch. She handles our calendars and that is too much for her but somehow she won the elimination pool. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom