• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Horton is so good. I know it is a rookie QB but he has these guys playing well. Really think he will eventually coach the Steelers

Colasante

Ryan Mallett for Phil Taylor. Do it, Lombardi.

Browns defense is so good. They may be a second cornerback away from being the best defense in the league, or close to it.

squicken

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...road-look-at-freemans-potential-landing-spot/

Cleveland Browns: They had zero interest in a trade, but that was before Brian Hoyer went down. If Hoyer ends up being out for an extended stretch, the Browns could be tempted to give Freeman a whirl.

Houston Texans: Should they be interested? Yes. Will they be? Nope. The Texans had no interest in Peyton Manning last year, even though he was interested in them. Let that one digest for a bit, Houstonians. Your team didn’t want Peyton Manning. It’s doubtful they’ll want Freeman.

squicken

That was A LOT of space on those punt returns. Bad punt or bad coverage but those lanes were wide open

edit: Wow Spiller is better than Fred Jackson

Gobias

Banned
I'd rather have Freeman than Weeden.

Browns fans, let us all pray to Tebow for the fast recovery of Hoyer. I believe we are a good team, but we ain't going anywhere far with Weeden.

Did anyone see that commercial with the father and daughter sitting on the couch (NFL Network?) Pretty sure that was the dude from Family Matters...the friend of Eddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom