• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
I think what frustrates me the most about Gabbert is that after every single mistake he does, he pretends to be nursing some injury. It's either holding his arm, or rubbing his thigh, or adjusting his facemask. Every single time.

TheFatOne

I'm really enjoying the Pats offensive struggles. It reminds me of every playoff loss in recent memory. Once the Pats offense starts to suck their was no going back. If they could get their shit together it would be a great sign going forward.
Brady's body language after getting sacked is amazing.

Just sits on his ass looking defeated.

Manning gets a lot of shit for Manning face, but Brady doesn't for some reason.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Brady's body language after getting sacked is amazing.

Just sits on his ass looking defeated.

m5Uucqc.gif

I wonder if the Cincy defense is going to fistfight the offense when the Bengals lose this game?

The offense is like the foreign exchange student (from indiscriminate foreign country that I totally have specifically in mind but won't say because it may be offensive) who shows up, but doesn't do any work and drags the group-project down with them.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
This shows just how dependent Stafford is on Calvin. He doesn't even know what it's like to not look another receiver's way consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom