• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
If you told me the Lions D wouldn't give up a touchdown to the Packers until almost the 4th quarter, I'd have taken it in a heartbeat.

Just wish our offense wasn't embarrassingly bad without Calvin. It's like Linehan just freezes when he loses Calvin and forgets that the rest of his offense can help step up.

Since the Browns played Thursday, I'm spending my Sunday worrying about how bad of a QB Weeden is and realizing he's all we have now.

Milchjon

FUCK EVERYTHING

I'm gonna pull a jakncoke and take a shower now.

Seriously, what the fuck is going on this season. it's not funny anymore.

The Chiefs dogshit offense looks like it will finally be their downfall this week. You can't be so terrible on third down after week and win. The defense can only hold up for so long.

Godslay

Banned
he shouldn't have put those terrible ideas in hernandez's head, he started all of this.

Blasphemy.

His Holiness only makes what is in men's hearts come to the surface.

Should be a tied game in Ten. Should have taken the points instead of a dumbass 4th and Goal. Game is too close to give up points like that.

Doorman

If you told me the Lions D wouldn't give up a touchdown to the Packers until almost the 4th quarter, I'd have taken it in a heartbeat.

Just wish our offense wasn't embarrassingly bad without Calvin. It's like Linehan just freezes when he loses Calvin and forgets that the rest of his offense can help step up.

I don't think that's Linehan freezing up, that's on Stafford. And I'm not convinced that the rest of the offense really can "help step up" without Calvin scaring the shit out of defenses. Bush is the only offensive player that we're reliably getting to at all, and that's not gonna cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom