• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Houston hasn't scored a TD since the 2nd quarter of the Seattle game 2 weeks ago. That means the Texans haven't scored a TD in 10 quarters of football. I repeat

The Texans haven't scored a TD in 10 Quarters of football

Kubes offensive play calling genius.

86drxy4.png

:jnc

Panthers winning

how

Vikebike needs some maintenance

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Young is on drugs lol

Also Rams must feel bad for the Texans, gonna let them have a td finally.

Draconian

Should've known the second we got a two possession lead, the defense would come out and look clueless. I have no faith in us winning this game. We will choke it away like we ALWAYS do.

And like clockwork, a fucking 3 and out.

I can't believe how it happens like it's scripted every fucking week. They push it to the point that they would have to fuck up 6 times in a row NOT to win, and they find a way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom