• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yates has thrown 2 ints and your down 38-6 what play calls would make you happy? Who gives a shit the game is over.

The fact that the game is over and he's calling 5 yard pass plays. Why not try some new shit or throw deep a few times. Why continue to do the same shit that clearly doesn't work, it's basically practice out there since the game is over. He's a got a huge playbook that he stares at every game, he's got to have something else in there lol

Only reason we score a td here is the Rams getting penalties.

So, I'd like to comment on what happened to the coverage on that TD, but thanks to my wonderful internet I only saw an alternate angle on the highlight. Looked like Shields got torched on a flag?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
From a quick look, Little might have got his right heel done before he went out of bounds.

I can only hope so.

edit: fuck everything

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans first team in NFL history to throw a pick 6 in 5 straight games lol

Godslay

Banned
11 minutes left in the 4th and only down by 7 and u calling it? you crazy b

Well, Oakland hasn't done shit on offense. Shut down every drive in the second half so far. Pryor making bad decisions, and poor attention to the game clock. So going on this trend, you could pretty much call it unless something out of the ordinary happens. We will see I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom