• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

Aqib is the best CB the Pats have had since Ty Law.

Easily. One thing that has been quietly fixed for the most part are the safeties. McCourty at safety makes a huge difference. All they need now is cover linebackers, and another guy to compliment Jones on the inside. Talib is a freak.

DMczaf

This Fox Tuesday lineup ad is....on a whole nutha level of being annoying.

EpuKPkf.png

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I want to offer my sincere gratitude to the Jest. Special shout out to Geno for throwing the ball directly to Steeler defenders.

Welp. Getting a bit out of hand. Pats had to lose last week now theyre fired up.
we run into teams like that a lot.

Playing at home makes difference too but too early to call considering Saints offense has been very consistent and good all season.

Kraft better open dat check book to pay him at the end of the season.

LoL Jags.

Knowing the Pats, I doubt they will but they really need to this time and I hope so.

dvdjamm

San Francisco is leading the Cardinals 8-7...and it's only the 2nd inning...I mean quarter

Kaepernick better use his commercial money to buy the 49er defense Rolexes

Edit:There's the Week 1 Kaepernick!

Godslay

Banned
Hahaha, it's happening.

I told you assholes to be superstitious about the Jags and Denver. Everyone else wanted to trot out that stupid line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom