• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
I assume we're going to get extremely pissed off Peyton in the second half to torch the Jags.

Horrible fans if you boo your 5-0 team because they're not winning by as much as you thought.

Godslay

Banned
He's just doing the same bit he does with every video game. Negative about anything and everything.

I know how it works.

Stupid to judge the team on a classic trap game. If sloppy play is a trend going forward, then he's right, but as it stands this is still a good team.

LJ11

Brees is basically that shitty Madden player that only uses a couple of plays, said plays get shut down but he keeps running them over and over and over.

Look elsewhere dude, make your reads.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I knew Okung was good but I had no idea he was literally the beating heart of the team...or at least that's what it's felt like since he went out.
Nah, the line was having issues before he was out, just having him gone made the return to form that much harder.

Godslay

Banned
Peyton Manning had his worst quarter of football this year against the Jags at home. Pathetic.

Settle down. Jags came out wanting to prove everyone wrong, cornered animal effect. Denver just has to wake up and strike back. Too many people making a joke of the Jags, of course they are going to come out and defend their pride.

Same trap set back in the day with the stupid Jagwads article, except that was a playoff game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom