• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

Hoooly shit. What a great game. Saw a bunch of players after the game...what a perfect day. Cobb was in a boot and was still being carted around to the bus. Saw AGod up close and personal. Classy gentleman in person too.
In a boot? How high up? Look like a hit to the knee

Milchjon

Here's the Tom/Julian moment in gif form

Ralph.gif

Broank

Fuck, I'm not watching the game but I can't believe they took away Thomas' TD. I needed that. :( My opponent is playing VD who randomly is having a monster game out of nowhere.

Damn! I have Manning and Thomas and was wondering why I was losing all the sudden after I was up just a few minutes ago.

Yeah, we don't know anything like the suffering of Miami fans with their multiple Super Bowls, multiple NBA titles, multiple college NCs, etc. etc. You're right.
I'm not a Miami sports fan, I'm a Dolphins fan. Also, I wasn't even alive when the Dolphins won their SB's.

Regardless I wasn't trying to compare anyone, I just think it's funny when a fan of the 4-1 Seahawks says the team LITERALLY FORGOT HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL because they are down 3. Didn't say all you guys were like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom