• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
Bitch, you just got spanked last week. Of course you disappeared into your dilapidated downtown Detroit crackhouse and barely posted. Ashamed to be handled by a ginger. Each time you post, the stronger my suspicion that you are Cheddar Bob grows in my mind.
my QB is lighting up a 5-0 team

not getting boos from his own fans against the jags. know your place in the world pony

Godslay

Banned
You know that your quote is a logical fallacy, right?

They don't teach that in the trailer park.

The evidence was burned, therefore the Pats are innocent.

Check and mate.
YYvCJ.gif

Dammit.

This plus Denver fans booing the team after a bad quarter: Denver sports in a nutshell.

You nailed it.

That's just your fear of the Patriots talking. Understandable after what New Orleans did to the LOLphins.
I'm not scared of the inevitable, kind of like how no one in the playoffs will be scared of the Pats. Not that it matters since they aren't even in the Panthers' conference.

Reading this thread has made me realize not a single person here has watched the Jags.

If they had, they'd realize their pass defense is the best part of the team.

Best of god awful isn't really much of an endorsement. The defense has been spotty all season, we'll see how they are in the second half. We haven't been a shutdown D as far as passing this season in any sense of the word. The D has also been getting tired as shit for the second half of the game, we've been smoked plenty of times this season on D.

LJ11

One thing with the Pats/Brady is that teams are getting clean shots on him off of blitzes. Not changing protections well, product of no-huddle maybe. Would be interesting to see some numbers.

Colasante

17-7 halftime lead over the Saints. Way better than I expected going in. Let's hope the offense doesn't start sputtering and the defense can hold up in the second half.

Pats offense needs to convert those downs. Man we still need to do work. 10 point lead ain't good enough against the Saints of any other NFL team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom