• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much the same thing my wife said. How the fuck could you focus on football right now?

He did not know the kid. From what I know, he barely found out his son existed. I'm sure it's still tough for him but it's probably just strange more than anything. Not sure anybody can judge how someone should grieve period, but moreso in a situation as strange as that.

filler

Banned
Raiders at Chiefs inactives:

Raiders: S Tyvon Branch, LB Kaluka Maiava, OL Stefan Wisniewski, OL Menelik Watson, WR Juran Criner, DT Christo Bilukdi, DT Daniel Muir

Chiefs: QB Tyler Bray, CB Brandon Flowers, LB Dezman Moses, OL Eric Kush, OL Rishaw Johnson, TE Anthony Fasano, DL Jaye Howard

He did not know the kid. From what I know, he barely found out his son existed. I'm sure it's still tough for him but it's probably just strange more than anything. Not sure anybody can judge how someone should grieve period, but moreso in a situation as strange as that.

This has to be it. They are relatives by blood but he didn't have any relationship to him to warrant not playing.

It's the only thing that makes sense. I think any father here would barely be able to function physically much less go on with their lives this soon after.

filler

Banned
BWeAmilCYAAqvk9.jpg

Would he be saying the same thing if it was his other son that he's actually close to?

Caja 117

i suppose. i'm married and my wife knows not to even ask for me to do shit on a sunday during football season. during the off-season and even monday-saturday i'll do whatever but sundays are off limits. have a talk with your wife so she doesn't put you in this precarious position again!

It was going to be yesterday, but it was too cold for the baby to be out, Im actually fine to just get this done, and believe me I already talked it out after she decided we had to go food shopping back in week 2.

Pretty much the same thing my wife said. How the fuck could you focus on football right now?
Did people give Torrey smith this much shit when he played after he brother died? I have no problem with Ap playing, footballs a escape. It'll keep his mind off it, it could be his own way of honoring his son.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, people actually think AP shouldn't play? Why would anyone even judge what he does? Everyone deals with shit differently. Favre and Torrey Smith both played after tragedy and I don't remember them getting shit on.

squicken

This should be it for the Rams 2013 season. I never expected playoffs but didn't think they'd go back to a lottery team, either. Maybe the Texans will choke

jakncoke

Banned
Steelers make their former left tackle inactive, then their new left tackle injures himself before the game. Kind of hilarious.

Maybe Whimper will see some snaps. Motherfucker was given like a 1 year 900k deal and he a lost thought basically. Why did we sign someone with our cap situation that took a bunch of things to happen to get him to even backup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom