• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
3rd down sack......facemask.

Fun, fun, fun, fun......

iI7aCL5LDAWBE.gif

eznark

Banned
If Rodgers didn't take the sack im sure they would have

Totally ok with taking that sack. He had pressure around his feet, would have been an off-balance throw. It's one of the things I like most about Rodgers, he doesn't try to "make a play" in order to save a few yards.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well no matter what....Case is damn impressive.

I won't watch the Indy game if Schoob is starting.

Godslay

Banned
Well no matter what....Case is damn impressive.

I won't watch the Indy game if Schoob is starting.

Schoob should be done. I'd shoot myself if I was a Texans fan if Schoob starts again. I'm sure Keenum will have his ups and downs as the starter, but at least have a little hope in the unknown.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FUCKING FIRE MARCIANO ALREADY

I'm a Chiefs fan, and although I spend a lot more time in MLB gaf, I've been here for about seven years. And when PantherLotus is referred to as "that one guy with the K-pop avatar"... Fuck. There's been a lot of turnover around here.

Matrix

BS FLAG!

god damn absurd bs.

Shit D, but late ass slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom