• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CASE SAYS FUCK YOU SCHOOOOOB YOU BUM

JABEE

Your anger fuels us. Maybe this drive will end in a FG and we'll equal the Eagles' scoring output on one play.

Chip Kelly, Coaching Genius.
The Kansas City offense will never be able to match the pace that you hopped on the Chiefs bandwagon.

The Eagles are a bad team. I don't believe there is a debate to be had. Andy Reid is a pretty good coach. He was done in Philadelphia. His last 5 years in Philadelphia were absolutely dreadful. That was on him and no one else. His team. No reason to whitewash the past.

Andy Reid has been a bad coach the past few years. Getting a top 5 defense doesn't suddenly make him great.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
guys

is this what it feels like

to have a secondary that doesn't know how to tackle?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This D is done. Poor Watt.

Maybe I should talk more shit.

Cowboys projected to be $31 over the cap in 2014 you fuckers better do something this year while the Giants are down and RG3 is still recovering, because next season you gonna be shit..

As a Redskin fan, we heard every year how the Skins would be fucked by the cap and every year the front office would figure out ways to make it okay. The NFL cap is funny that way. I'm sure there are moves the Cowboys can make (get rid of Miles Austin? Maybe Whitten?) and still be okay.

:lol if you think he's not interchangeable with Tramon or House or Hayward or Hyde.
None of those CBs have his speed, Tramon is gone after this year.

How dare he get paid for performance. On bucket's commune everyone eats shit no matter how much TV they watch.
Chill out man. Unfortunately there's a salary cap to think about and you know him getting more $ means letting someone else go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom