• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fucking Texans D. Starting to look like old times.

FLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAG

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
hehehe
BXDczFtCAAA45BW.png:large

eh eh eh

This is almost worse to watch than last weeks disaster. At least then you knew that you were going to lose it was comical. Now we're witnessing the destruction of the team from the insides.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This D is pathetic. Watt gonna lose his shit after the game.

None of those CBs have his speed, Tramon is gone after this year.

Chill out man. Unfortunately there's a salary cap to think about and you know him getting more $ means letting someone else go.
Tramon is only gone if he can get paid elsewhere. Will anyone pay him? 2010 is ancient history by NFL standards, and it's not like he's been anything but adequate since.

Will be easy to let him go if we can work something out with Shields first.

eznark

Banned
Quarless is far and away the worst player on the field today. Including Weeden. Just hot garbage. Really cannot afford to keep wasting a roster spot on him.

Harbaugh you fucking dipshit. Why the fuck would you risk them getting the ball back 10 yards away from a field goal that will make it to where you need two scores to lead when your offense can't even score a touchdown?

Matrix

He has little room to complain since he's not doing much on the field. No blocked passes, no sacks.

He's the only one doubled all game and sometimes tripled teamed. Wtf is he supposed to do when no one else can get any pressure.

Hard to imagine Quarless keeping his job after this week considering this organization hates "mental mistakes".

I think they give him a couple more weeks, though, considering the lack of depth.

Tramon is only gone if he can get paid elsewhere. Will anyone pay him? 2010 is ancient history by NFL standards, and it's not like he's been anything but adequate since.
Tramon's making $8.5 million this year. That's a giant ass deal for a guy who is arguably the 3rd best CB on the field. The only way he sticks around is if he takes a cut.

I feel like I'm missing out on that Houston game since I only get Steelers-Ravens and SF-Titans right now.

Steelers-Ravens just looks so sloppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom