• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

Why did they get rid of Faith Hill? I think there is an analogy to be made.

Manning--->Luck

Faith Hill--->Carrie Underwood

pretty satisfied with the niners win. see what happens when you let kap run harbs!? didn't like the let down by our D later in the game but i guess it's hard to stay engaged when the game is over. not sleeping on the jags! i would feel better about it if blame was starting. also would like to see LMJ get activated and play some KR/PR to see if he can give us a little spark

h1nch

Alright I'm done selfishly rooting for my fantasy interests today. Ready to root for my actual team.

Go Peyton, Knowshon, OLine, DLine, DT, Orange Julius, Woodyard, EataNacho, Champ, DRC, Von Miller's Glasses, and Mr Jessie James!!!

And the rest of the team as well!

Narag

pretty satisfied with the niners win. see what happens when you let kap run harbs!? didn't like the let down by our D later in the game but i guess it's hard to stay engaged when the game is over. not sleeping on the jags! i would feel better about it if blame was starting. also would like to see LMJ get activated and play some KR/PR to see if he can give us a little spark

Did you get to see Alex's amazing rushing TD earlier?

Konka

Banned
Can't they just cut the fucking song.

Its a fucking long ad for a shitty cell service provider anyway.

Yeah, swap it with...

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom