• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmfdmpig

Call me salty, angry...dont care but jamall Charles is one dirty fuck
He's never been considered that in the past. Would you have him try to block Cushing shoulder to shoulder? Cushing has about 55 pounds on him and is a juicer. 80% of RBs (particularly those right around 200 lbs) block low on that same play. Most of the time Charles doesn't.

Colasante

Brian Cushing, Jay Cutler, Sam Bradford, and Jermichael Finley may have all had season-ending injuries today. What a bummer. The only thing that can redeem this crappy weekend is a Broncos loss.

Boose

Actually if Tebow comes to the rams it will bring a bigger spotlight on the shitty coaching.
So I take what I said back. Please Lord Tebow come to the Lou.

KaYotiX

Banned
Aaron Rodgers had his way with the Browns' secondary, throwing three touchdown passes Sunday to lead the Packers to their fifth victory.

Taken from Nfl.com

5 wins huh NFL.com?

rando14

How did Finley get hurt?

jfin222.gif

Velcro Fly

As a lifelong Colts fan, tonight is going to be rough. It's already been emotional seeing him on the field. Going to be worse once the game starts.

LJ11

Bills play so many teams that are coming off the bye, and don't get theirs until Week 12. Why in the world would the scheduling servant of all people have beef with the lowly Bills?
They always fuck us. Pats have gotten to play the Bills after their bye week repeatedly. Two bye weeks in a row!

We get no love. Bad part is I thought we would be healthier with Byrd and Gilmore back, but the backs are beat up, EJ hurt, Steve is banged up and both guards have been nursing injuries. Doesn't matter though, at least we're competitive for a change.

I got some beefs with Marrone, mainly penalties, and his young OC, but he's done a pretty good job all things considered. We still make too many backs look like OJ, and we made Weeden and Dalton look like Marino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom