• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots7

I think we all underestimated the Jets. Maybe they are actually a good team.
I have nothing but respect for the Jets offensively, and apart from Butt-fumble, they've always made the games close.

It's just jarring seeing Tom Brady not be in sync with an offense. And McDaniels has just sucked as a play caller all year. Terribad.

I hate cheering for the Colts, but let's go Luck!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Look who you are speaking to

Did you post or read McNair's comments about Kubiak and the team after the game?

We are fucked. He's never gonna fire Kubes and Schoob will be back as the starter.

Trey

He elevated them over Luck's Colts a few games ago.

And that team has lost three since. Luck wouldn't have thrown such bad balls in the Bills game that Tannehill couldn't finish. Made half his completions and threw two stupid picks, all while his run game was actally established.

Thanks John Madden.

You should read Joe Namath's Twitter that the SNF account is re-tweeting:

I9M2tM7.png

Dthomp

So can we hit the time of year where we give up on Knoshown yet? Get Hillman some carries, or even Ball at this point.

exarkun

Colts secondary getting away with the types of holding Squick often complains of when watching the Seahawks. I would say its worse because we're seeing hands draped on them a good while before the ball is caught.

And that team has lost three since. Luck wouldn't have thrown such bad balls in the Bills game that Tannehill couldn't finish. Made half his completions and threw two stupid picks, all while his run game was actally established.
lol, your argument is that Luck is better than Tannehill? Thanks for the ESPN level analysis!

The Dolphins have way bigger problems than QB. Luck with this horrid running game and o-line might have gotten another win or two but it's unsustainable so who cares? This team can't be a contender with these flaws, regardless of the QB.

MechDX

Did you post or read McNair's comments about Kubiak and the team after the game?

We are fucked. He's never gonna fire Kubes and Schoob will be back as the starter.

Could be interpreted as "the kiss of death" from the owners vote of confidence. I saw a tweet from Ganguli quoting mcnair saying he was very impressed by Case. How can you not see how Case played and still want Schuab back in there? If Kubiak puts Matt back in and McNair supports It I am legitimately done with this team. Everyone in the country would see it but those two. But I don't think that will happen.

Gary is kept on but told to give the play calling duties to an OC, fire Marciano and draft a QB early next year to compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom