• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Brandon Weeden is the worst QB in the league.

When I get home tomorrow night I'll share my stories.

Good night.

KC is going to devour this offense. plus my boy alex has more playoff wins over the past 2 years than peypey and andrew luck combined so he will put up the points the chiefs need as well

Cloudy

Banned
Colts secondary getting away with the types of holding Squick often complains of when watching the Seahawks. I would say its worse because we're seeing hands draped on them a good while before the ball is caught.

They are basically using the playbook the Pats used on Peyton. Hold the WRs every play. Refs can't call it all lol

UberTag

He's totally right though. Moreno looking like straight horseshit this game.
Denver's over-reliance on their only RB that can pass block is exposing his otherwise mediocre run game deficiencies and will be the reason their undefeated streak ends tonight.

You'd think with Peyton Manning as their QB playing his old team they'd want to... oh I dunno... throw some more.

KC is going to devour this offense. plus my boy alex has more playoff wins over the past 2 years than peypey and andrew luck combined so he will put up the points the chiefs need as well
You are correct. Kansas City is going to win this division and will likely win both of their games against Denver this season.
San Diego will probably beat them at home as well.

Godslay

Banned
Nice solid defense. Clark is failing. Sucks because it requires a TE/RB help, helps coverage for Colts.

Goddamit, I told Narag the Colts were giant killers.

Dthomp

This playcalling all game makes me scratch my head. Best receiving core in football and we keep tossing the ball to Moreno at the line of scrimmage. I want me some Hillman just to shake things up. Things are stagnant as hell right now

Godslay

Banned
We'll see at the end. Game reminds me of 2007 Pats vs Eagles or Ravens where the team came down to earth when they couldn't run up the score. Pats still won both though.

At this point, the game is out of reach. Colts defense is playing too sound.

MechDX

Texans owner Bob McNair on Case Keenum: "I thought he did a heck of a job. He was outstanding."

Texans owner Bob McNair on Case Keenum: "If we had given him a little better protection at the end I think he'd gotten us down the field again

Bob McNair on Gary Kubiak: "How can anybody get a team playing harder than this team was playing. I don't know how anybody can criticize him

When 2 of your best players R out, your starting QB is out, your still out there playing right down to the wire. What more can u ask of your coaches.

We're better than our record, but as we say you are what your record is too. We just got to get it going

Kubiak to get an extension confirmed. I do think McNair wants Case in there...he just can possibly be that dense.

RBH

notsafe_medium.gif

UberTag

This sorry Broncos team is one-and-done in the playoffs - if they even get that far.
Especially with Peyton in the cold weather that he hates and causes him to be a worse QB than his otherwise terrible brother.
This game will be the blueprint that every other team will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom