• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris.

Banned
mfw the chiefs are gonna be the last undefeated team in the nfl by the end of the night

swansonsmile.gif

Tabris

Absolutely horrible starting position for every single play. Peyton also looks off tonight.

It may be a good thing to get this loss out now instead of in the playoffs.

Of course if anyone can go down the line for 3 TD's in a quarter, it's Manning. But I don't think Denver can hold Colts to 0 points in a quarter though right now.

UberTag

Now we're seeing the reason why the Colts dumped Manning. He's only good at putting super numbers on lesser team. Against playoff teams he falters. The Colts needed a real QB like Luck to have any sort of success in the playoffs.
This is vindication for Irsay and proof that tanking a season to get a star QB is the recipe for success.
My Bills will never enjoy success because they're too stupid to lose meaningless games to help them get into position to rebuild their team's personnel.

They have the longest streak without making the playoffs in the league and will likely go another decade before they even come close to having a cup of coffee in a road game in the Wild Card round.

The Brows and Jaguars have better shots at winning Super Bowls before Buffalo makes the playoffs again.

I'm hardly Kreskin but the score isn't totally shocking. Denver's D was looking suspect for weeks and no amount of Peyton "rage" would have changed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom