• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about all those touchdowns where they reach with the ball, cross the line and then lose possession right after because their extended hand hits the ground? How was this any different?

You are confusing 2 different things. If you catch a pass and run 10 yards towards the endzone and reach out with the ball then it is a touchdown when the ball crosses the plane. If you catch a pass in the endzone or by the sideline and dont have time to establish possession in the field of play, then you must maintain possession all the way to the ground.

Ambient80

Well, to be fair, I have never seen you post here before today. At least not in regularity. I don't care, but those are the facts are they not?

True, but I only even found this forum and thread very recently. But no matter what I say about being a Chiefs fan since I was 5 or 6 years old (now 27), it's quite likely I wouldn't be believed anyway. It's something that can't be proven, so why even act like you know how long someone has been a fan?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
HOtFHN0.jpg

MechDX

http://espn.go.com/blog/houston-texans/post/_/id/1553/between-good-and-bad-keenum-shows-promise

Keenum opened up a deep passing game that the Texans moved away from lately. According to ESPN Stats and Info, he completed three of five pass attempts longer than 20 yards including one for a touchdown to DeAndre Hopkins. In the previous four weeks, the Texans had attempted only six such passes total.

He finished with a passer rating of 110.6, completing 15 of 25 passes for 271 yards and a touchdown. He was sacked five times -- all in the second half -- by perhaps the best defense in the NFL.

"I learned a lot today," Keenum said. "That was a big stage, obviously, and a really good football team. I learned that it's those small one or two plays here and there that make a difference."

His performance left Texans' owner Bob McNair thrilled.

"I thought he did a hell of a job," McNair said. "He was outstanding."

Don't do it Kubiak.

Godslay

Banned
True, but I only even found this forum and thread very recently. But no matter what I say about being a Chiefs fan since I was 5 or 6 years old (now 27), it's quite likely I wouldn't be believed anyway. It's something that can't be proven, so why even act like you know how long someone has been a fan?

It's just the way of the forum world, if you come in new and mouthy, then someone is going to call you out.

Chiefs have one and done written all over them.

Gata, goddamit.

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
The Colts secondary has just smothered Denver. Who knew you could stop Manning with 2 down linemen and 5 DB's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom