• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikan

It looked like Pascoe had a little more room towards the sideline to get that first down. I could be wrong. That decision to leap just seemed odd.

you can't hurdle early in the game...you need to set that up as the game goes on....either running them over, or in that case he should've stiffed armed him or something

I see....and it's not just him... I see alot of these punters and sometimes kickers taking good angles and catching up to returners.....when years back there was no way some of those stops would've happened.
Not really sure, I think coaches are just doing a better job using them than they used to.

Dante Hall and Devin Hester were a shock to the system, I'd imagine.

Restarted it. Poof. Stink of smoke fills my office.

Power supply I think?
Ugh. Bad times.

So yeah. Nicks a Giant next year?
Let me check my magic 8 ball:

27444937_5c82cc736e.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This is the problem with not having a blocking back. Neither Hillis nor Cox know the protection scheme so the blitzes are that much more effective. The Giants excel at throwing downfield, can't go downfield if there is no time for the play to develop.

squicken

This is the problem with not having a blocking back. Neither Hillis nor Cox know the protection scheme so the blitzes are that much more effective. The Giants excel at throwing downfield, can't go downfield if there is no time for the play to develop.

Why not bring in a TE and use him as an H-back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom