• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
i39vXKzFLuKkr.gif

:jnc

squicken

God the Giants suck. I don't know why I keep thinking they will turn it around and go 5-11 or something not awful. But they look 3-13 bad. Hard to do with the opening day starting QB playing every game

CrankyJay

Banned
I have a feeling the Giants will get a great pick this offseason, and make a few offseason moves that make them a Super Bowl contender again...

Afrikan

Weatherford is a beast. Saw him in college, dude was a badass!

I see....and it's not just him... I see alot of these punters and sometimes kickers taking good angles and catching up to returners.....when years back there was no way some of those stops would've happened.

It looked like Pascoe had a little more room towards the sideline to get that first down. I could be wrong. That decision to leap just seemed odd.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This game is so boring to watch. It still boggles my mind the Lions only have two nationally televised games.

Say what you want about our team, but we`re a fun, exciting team to watch. NFL should know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom