• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's young and raw. To deny the talent is there doesn't help credibility much, plus he is by far the most sacked QB in the league iirc. Every QB that gets sacked that much is likely going to look bad.

Dude, his O line had absolutely nothing to do with those garbage picks. He wasn't even pressured on those passes. The first one he flat out didn't see the DB playing tight man to man on his receiver (bad) and the second he noodled a pass eight yards short into the hands of a safety (even worse).

Godslay

Banned
LOL, nice try. If we're lucky we win the second game at home.

Also, not sure how I'm trolling when I'm more critical of my team than just about anyone. I started the season predicting 6 wins total. Hard not to get excited when we hit that in as many games.

I'm still hoping for a 10-6 record, a Wild Card spot, and first round exit. Anything more than that would blow my mind.

Doesn't change the fact that Tannehill is garbage, though...

See comment after, see 97 season. Feels like for some reason we are going to have to go to Arrowhead and win there. Whatever I guess, we will see what happens.

I don't think you are trolling, it's just easy to say "Tannehill is garbage", when it's a combination of factors. Yes, he makes some bad decisions and he's in control of the offense, but the dude barely has time to do much. Results in bad decision for even the most experienced guys, and terrible decisions in young guys. He's a project for sure, but I think he has a high ceiling. If he gets there, nobody knows.

eznark

Banned
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS

See comment after, see 97 season. Feels like for some reason we are going to have to go to Arrowhead and win there. Whatever I guess, we will see what happens.

I don't think you are trolling, it's just easy to say "Tannehill is garbage", when it's a combination of factors. Yes, he makes some bad decisions and he's in control of the offense, but the dude barely has time to do much. Results in bad decision for even the most experienced guys, and terrible decisions in young guys. He's a project for sure, but I think he has a high ceiling. If he gets there, nobody knows.
Saying Tannehill is Gabbart tier is trolling, period. It's unsubstantiated drivel.

Ridley2.jpg

Too easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom