• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

Finally Pats offense looking good, and the defense has gone backwards :( At least if Talib returns healthy the defense will be much better than last season. I hope he isn't seriously hurt.

eznark

Banned
w3voF.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
The Gronk effect has been massive. Hopefully Talib can get in there soon and solidify the pass defense. The Run D is going to struggle for sure, but they could at least use arrington as a nickle back and have him jam TEs. Also I wonder if Amendola comes back at all given that devastating hit... if he can somehow get on the field and STAY on the field, this offense will be pretty damn good. Toss Vereen into the equation and they'll be pretty versatile.

Bread

Banned
Finally Pats offense looking good, and the defense has gone backwards :( At least if Talib returns healthy the defense will be much better than last season. I hope he isn't seriously hurt.
lose good players -> get worse

we just gotta hope they are better than last years defense. i think the offense will be better if everyone is healthy.

Narag

The Gronk effect has been massive. Hopefully Talib can get in there soon and solidify the pass defense. The Run D is going to struggle for sure, but they could at least use arrington as a nickle back and have him jam TEs. Also I wonder if Amendola comes back at all given that devastating hit... if he can somehow get on the field and STAY on the field, this offense will be pretty damn good. Toss Vereen into the equation and they'll be pretty versatile.

Amendola went out again? Christ.

This is the first game I've seen where Tannehill actually looks scared in the pocket. I think those two picks really rattled him. He also focused on reducing fumbles a lot over the bye and it all seems to be combining into him overthinking the game. Hopefully he can settle down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom