• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

rando14

iBxoXAEt6Qcpm.gif

what're you doing denver lol

LycanXIII

Maualuga out with a concussion.
Whitworth questionable with a knee injury.
Taylor Mays was down at the half with an injury too.

The Bengals may be able to hold the lead if they can keep their team in one piece.

Derrick01

Banned
I wish Denver would stop proving me right each week about being one of the most overrated teams in history. I don't like being right at the expense of my teams. It's nowhere near as fun.

Godslay

Banned
Foxball is creeping back in.This Foxball is like MRSA, you can't kill that shit with traditional methods.

The difference between this team right now, and the team that was flying down the field is crazy. I understand teams will adapt as more footage is compiled, but I'm baffled at the lack of balls to keep this offense on the field. Let them free Fox. Trust Gase.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Foxball is creeping back in.This Foxball is like MRSA, you can't kill that shit with traditional methods.

The difference between this team right now, and the team that was flying down the field is crazy. I understand teams will adapt as more footage is compiled, but I'm baffled at the lack of balls to keep this offense on the field. Let them free Fox. Trust Gase.

Yup, tired of this shit, just let Manning go out there and do his thing.

Did I not warn you.

Foxball can't die. It just can't

Top Bottom