• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Tenumi

Banned
Broyles out for the year. Might be his last year with the Lions, maybe even the league at this point. I had a bad feeling when I heard he'd be returning punts today.

Nice guy but at the end of the day he should not have been drafted that high. Another risky draft choice by Mayhew that completely backfired.

Apparently, Schwartz said the initial diagnosis on Broyles is a ruptured Achilles.

Shame, it seemed like he was going to become a nice reciever, but never shook the injury bug.

WR in the first? I can deal with that, depending on who they are.

h1nch

I'm going to need to see the evidence to back up your claim.

Sure NP!

jessie-james_l6.jpg

jessie-james-eric-decker-2.jpg

squicken

Broyles out for the year. Might be his last year with the Lions, maybe even the league at this point. I had a bad feeling when I heard he'd be returning punts today.

Nice guy but at the end of the day he should not have been drafted that high. Another risky draft choice by Mayhew that completely backfired.

I just don't understand it. In school he didn't miss a game. 4 year starter then blows out knee as a senior. Now he can't go a month before something awful happens. Reminds me of Mark Clayton. One injury and it was over

Even though I don't expect the Raiders to be a playoff team this season, it's nice to finally enjoy watching them play. Win or lose the games are fun, which is more than I can say about past seasons.

Top Bottom