• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Derrick01

Banned
Was RG3 ever good?

Despite what ESPN would tell you, no he wasn't. There was never any debate who the Colts should have taken and they made the right and obvious choice. Get the guy who can play QB instead of the flashy runner that makes the top 10 plays each week.

Ambient80

I think the lesson here is don't count the Broncos out too quickly. The defense looks just good enough and the offense is very strong.

They're like the Bizarro KC Chiefs.

Denver: Excellent offense, good defense
KC: Good offense, excellent defense

I'm quite excited to see them play. Hope the Chiefs can keep the good times rolling :)

Despite what ESPN would tell you, no he wasn't. There was never any debate who the Colts should have taken and they made the right and obvious choice. Get the guy who can play QB instead of the flashy runner that makes the top 10 plays each week.

What a stupid post. He had a fantastic rookie year in terms of statistics. Of course Luck was the better choice, but let's not pretend he was Mark Sanchez cruising on a great D and just trying to not make mistakes.

Godslay

Banned
Prater with another! Christmas came early for the Rando family!

I NEED THIS GODSLAY! :cool:

FINE!!!

Here is your 70 yard Prater FG gif:

ibxp8Wb3Md2NEQ.gif
ibxp8Wb3Md2NEQ.gif
ibxp8Wb3Md2NEQ.gif

Spinluck

I'm glad Peyton is able to just sit back and enjoy watching them bubble screens go the distance.

There were only like 2 seasons where we were able to effectively run those in Indy, and they were never this awesome. Lol.

JABEE

What a stupid post. He had a fantastic rookie year in terms of statistics. Of course Luck was the better choice, but let's not pretend he was Mark Sanchez cruising on a great D and just trying to not make mistakes.
Yeah. Let's also not try to pretend that RG3 isn't an elite passer. He had one of the best completion percentages in the league and the highest comp percentage on passes over 30 yards.

Godslay

Banned
Denver getting 1 and done in the playoffs is going to be glorious. Mainly because of the meltdowns.

Good luck beating Seattle, bbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiittttttttccccccccchhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Everyone should see it coming by now. They've been garbage for 4 straight weeks now and backed into wins in 3 of those. That's not happening in the playoffs.

Goddamit. Give the defense some time to coalesce. Can't move personnel around and expect great results. If they can stay health and learn to play as a unit they will improve.

Top Bottom