• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Well this game turned around pretty quickly. I can't get too excited since Washington's defense isn't that good but it's good to see us step up. But yeah, this playcalling is awful.

Shanahans have no idea how to utilize this roster. We aren't great, but there is talent there. We aren't the Jags out here, but too often look like it because of awful play calling and management.

Godslay

Banned
That's how it's down Defense!

Funny how it works when you put Von on the edge.

I love that he's a well rounded player and can drop into coverage, but he's simply amazing off the edge. Makes everyone else better, as displayed by Wolfe playing in his natural position in the center of the DL, resulting in a sack.

h1nch

I may have been unfairly hasty in my evaluation of the Broncos D earlier. I somehow neglected the fact that:

- Broncos D has only given up 14 pts, 7 of which were on the offense.

- Now that they have the lead, the defense is starting to tee off on the Redskins OLine

- They're actually covering the deep ball pretty well

Linebackers are still losing guys over the middle, but hopefully they can continue to clean that shit up.

Really hope Ihenacho is ok though. Hate to see that kid miss time in what's been a really good season so far.

Ambient80

I may have been unfairly hasty in my evaluation of the Broncos D earlier. I somehow neglected the fact that:

- Broncos D has only given up 14 pts, 7 of which were on the offense.

- Now that they have the lead, the defense is starting to tee off on the Redskins OLine

- They're actually covering the deep ball pretty well

Linebackers are still losing guys over the middle, but hopefully they can continue to clean that shit up.

Really hope Ihenacho is ok though. Hate to see that kid miss time in what's been a really good season so far.

Agreed, injuries suck ;(

Never seems to be Rg3's fault

He has no touch and accuracy on his deep balls right now. SO MAYBE STOP CALLING PLAYS WHERE ALL HE DOES IS THROW DEEP BALLS!

This is on the play calling. RG3 is clearly having a sophmore slump but the coaching staff is not making it easier on him at all.

Godslay

Banned
He has no touch and accuracy on his deep balls right now. SO MAYBE STOP CALLING PLAYS WHERE ALL HE DOES IS THROW DEEP BALLS!

This is on the play calling. RG3 is clearly having a sophmore slump but the coaching staff is not making it easier on him at all.

He's missing some intermediate stuff as well. Throwing behind.

Whoa, DET is on top? Goddamn.
Only until I have something to say about it.

28007144_E_LACY_REPUBLIC.jpg

squicken

I don't watch the Skins enough to make a good argument other than I what see in national TV games, but he just seems a tick slow on everything. It is odd they don't try the short stuff more. Maybe they are worried about loaded fronts to stop the run?

Top Bottom