• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Dragon

Banned
Clemens gonna lead us to the promised land.

lulz57orm.gif

Afrikan

Okay here's the answer: you're wrong. The refs made the call and no one has a problem with it but you. I guess your armchair refereeing isn't really worth much after all! Sorry man :(

So Thomas didn't straight up bump the dude before the ball got there...I'm not talking about when he was on him and swatted the ball..that was good defense... but before that he straight miss judged the ball getting there, and was there early and bumped him.

look I have no problem if the Refs want to over look that...but they need to do that consistently, and they sure damn don't do it when we play yall.

SO YES I'll be bitching every time the refs look the other way in yall games.

rando14

Russell needs to invest in some elevator shoes!!

So Thomas didn't straight up bump the dude before the ball got there...I'm not talking about when he was on him and swatted the ball..that was good defense... but before that he straight miss judged the ball getting there, and was there early and bumped him.

look I have no problem if the Refs want to over look that...but they need to do that consistently, and they sure damn don't do it when we play yall.

SO YES I'll be bitching every time the refs look the other way in yall games.

That's cool man, I didn't mean to be so aggressive earlier, I hope we can remain friends :^)

squicken

Seattle is flat. Can't blame them but the Rams front 4 is no joke. Now the LBs and CBs and safeties are shit. No idea why they don't just run it and make the safeties try and tackle Lynch

Top Bottom