• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Narag

No kidding...

trich2.gif

He runs like he's deathly afraid of initial contact. Maybe he's so concerned about injury he's going to 2 ypc himself out of the league.

Also PS3 with the humongous failure rate. I really dont trust hardware from either company.
...but you also by your own admission don't give two shits about owning either console at launch so all of this is even less meaningful for you. It's not as though your on the cusp waiting to be swayed.

Sony has sold 70+ million consoles world wide and is a scant million or so behind Microsoft. How much did consumer confidence and reputation take a hit again? The PS4 can damn near do no wrong at this point.
I think that's directly because how each company has performed, though.

PS3 was the red headed step child the first half of the gen but stayed the course and delivered some great games. The Uncharted series and TLOU alone put them back on the proverbial map. They took it on the chin and realized "hey we can't treat our consumers like assholes".
MS lost all their momentum when they announced the Kinect/Bungie left 3rd party/Cliffy left.

One company is delivering a product their consumer base wants, the other is chasing a speculative market.

How much has the RROD affected Microsoft's "brand reputation" with the Xbox One? (which is a sad commentary alone) Consumer confidence? Gamers are the most fickle creatures out there and on day one, its the hardcore gamer thats in line to spend $400-$500 on a console. Not mommy casual.
I don't know to be honest but personally speaking I went to having every game on my 360 to buying or rebuying them on PS3 because my 360 was about to die and I was tired of paying for XBL when it was a glorified toll fee.

Spinluck

Also PS3 with the humongous failure rate. I really dont trust hardware from either company.

Wait the PS3 has a humongous failure rate? I know about the 360 before the revision, and maybe some OG PS3s eventually dying out. But nothing about a "humongous" failure rate. Although, I have the first slim.

He runs like he's deathly afraid of initial contact. Maybe he's so concerned about injury he's going to 2 ypc himself out of the league.

His longest run of the season, and he somehow manages to fuck that up :-(

At least he's a good pass blocker, a damn good one actually.

Narag

Wait the PS3 has a humongous failure rate? I know about the 360 before the revision, and maybe some OG PS3s eventually dying out. But nothing about a "humongous" failure rate. Although, I have the first slim.

YLOD was a thing.

As was PS2 optical drives failing.

And having to turn my PS1 upside down so it could read a disc.

Afrikan

WOW.... seems like almost everyone (former players and some commentators) are defending Dez Bryant...THE SAME ONES WHO BASHED T.O. FOR THE SAME SHIT!

Keyshawn BitchAssJohnson is a straight hypocrite... I always knew this when he bashed T.O. for shit he did...SAME thing with Chris Carter.

and now you also have Steve Young and Dilfer doing the same thing? Steve talking about I kind of liked it? Dilfer saying he hates how everything needs to be politically correct and it isn't a big deal?

Rodney Harrison did the same shit when he was at NBC years back, but today he is defending Bryant?

the only person who has stayed consistent is Tim Hassleback...who bitchass Keyshawn couldn't properly debate with had to get personal with earlier in the day.... saying he's glad he didn't have Tim or Jaws as his QBs... and said Tim is a backup QB and Alfa dogs need to be feed...Bryant needs to get the ball

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
The NES had a fundamental design flaw. It has you pushing the cart down to fully load it, but doing this isn't necessary and wears out the socket!

squicken

Curious if at least the Rams defense shows up. Like 3rd worst in pass defense and 20th against the run. Only chance they have is some luck TDs and keeping SEA in the teens

TylerD

Fucking yes. Felt like a voodoo ritual and sometimes you'd get that shit working then 20 minutes in the graphics corrupted and rage would set in.

Those fucking Tengen curved carts like RBI Baseball were the worst. I probably saw that corrupted looking baseball thousands of times at the start up screen. My brother and I would end up playing with the graphics jacked. It was fun as hell still.

Top Bottom