• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

cashman

Banned
tateing_medium.gif

A flag for this? What the fuck is wrong with the NFL.

A flag for this? What the fuck is wrong with the NFL.
Uh, did you miss the hundred articles written during the offseason about how they were going to flag this exact thing more often?

well, I don't think anyone envisioned players taunting in the middle of the play, but same deal.

squicken

admit it squicken you were dancing around your room when sherman got hurt!

There are a few guys in the NFL I wouldn't mind seeing hurt, but there are no Seahawks on that list

Well maybe Cheatin' Pete getting run over on the sideline. His fake chastising of Tate was silly. Just embrace you are the heels of the NFL

Narag

Uh, did you miss the hundred articles written during the offseason about how they were going to flag this exact thing more often?

well, I don't think anyone envisioned players taunting in the middle of the play, but same deal.

Surprised he didn't get lit up for an offsetting penalty.

cashman

Banned

Still doesn't change the fact that its a stupid reason to give out a penalty.

Killzone looks pretty nice. It looks like they've put together a pretty good package.

I'm interested in what Naughty Gods will be able to do down the road but I'm more interested in interactivity in the environment.
Nice to see some destructible environments in there.

squicken

Stacy is a rookie RB. Hard to be mad but he cost them a pick 6 last week that could have been a TD. Cost them possibly 4 points there

Top Bottom