• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Godslay

Banned
Killzone looks pretty nice. It looks like they've put together a pretty good package.

I'm interested in what Naughty Gods will be able to do down the road but I'm more interested in interactivity in the environment.
Nice to see some destructible environments in there.

Get this fanboy shit out of here!

Naughty Gods indeed! Have they ever made a bad game?

h1nch

I love how right as Gruden was indicating how they should account for Quinn, they motion the protection away from him.

Even if there wasn't new rules put in place this off season i would call the unsportsmanlike penalty, he was doing it for 20 fucking yards man.

If your defense is shitty enough that a guy can high step and look back waving for a solid 20 yards with nobody touching him, you deserve to be taunted.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
tateing_medium.gif

A flag for this? What the fuck is wrong with the NFL.
Oh how nice it would have been if he dropped the ball.

Spinluck

lol if you think Brady Quinn would do better. I have no idea who Austin Davis is though, so who knows about him.

I still think the Rams shoulda called Vince Young or Tebow, neither of them are worse than Brady Quinn.

Yea, I'd maybe give Vince Young a shot. But there might be character issues and worth ethic issues to worry about. Didn't him and J-Fish end things on pretty bad terms though, in TENN?

Get this fanboy shit out of here!

Naughty Gods indeed! Have they ever made a bad game?

Shadow Fall looks amazing, and I think ND has better artist than GG (not to take any credit from GG, they have talent). So I know they'll do amazing things. I think ND have made disappointing games before, nothing I'd consider "bad".

Top Bottom