• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Godslay

Banned
How can you understand if you're saying he is clearly better? They are both delivering similar production this season.

Losing Woodhead is huge blow to how this run game operates.

Ridley is still a better back overall, shouldn't have to split carries with Blount. Blount's production should really be Ridley's.

TheFatOne

Brady was looking at the wrong match up on that blitz. Couldn't tell if it was Amendola or Edelmen on the left side, but he was getting a free release at the line on a blitz. Would have been an easy throw to make.

@BradGalli 3m

Watched Joseph Fauria throughout the four goal line calls. Wasn't happy to be on sideline - at all. Kept shrugging shoulders at teammates.

I can't stand this coaching staff. Obviously we got the TD so I shouldn't be complaining but when you have a redzone threat like that, there's no excuse to not use it. Why run twice...bah imma let it go.

Drakeon

Kap! Nice to see the offense moving down the field with ease (not a feat, just nice to see them do what they're expected to against a bad team).

Fjordson

Kap! Nice to see the offense moving down the field with ease (not a feat, just nice to see them do what they're expected to against a bad team).
I like that we're branching out a bit. Miller lining up out wide, the designed run for Kaep, etc. Need to get creative I suppose with our depleted receiving corps.

WedgeX

Banned
I can't stand this coaching staff. Obviously we got the TD so I shouldn't be complaining but when you have a redzone threat like that, there's no excuse to not use it. Why run twice...bah imma let it go.

Why cut Scheff and then proceed to sit Fauria?

Unless Mayhew loves Fauria and cut Scheff, and Schwartz is an angry little kid....

Wait, this is plausible.

Top Bottom