• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Wasted two timeouts during the drive but Kaep getting that TD. Also you'd think most fox stations would show this game being an international game, but nope. Having to watch a shitty stream of the game.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Look at what Rodgers has....no excuse if your a good QB

You guys had Jacoby Jones, Jordy Nelson, Jermichael Finey plus coming off a bye week. The two situation aren't even comparable. Staff had to work with what was given to him and that wasn't much.

ER0haMB.jpg

cashman

Banned
You guys had Jacoby Jones, Jordy Nelson, Jermichael Finey plus coming off a bye week. The two situation aren't even comparable. Staff had to work with what was given to him and that wasn't much.

Exactly. He's completely useless without an elite receiver.

Why cut Scheff and then proceed to sit Fauria?

Unless Mayhew loves Fauria and cut Scheff, and Schwartz is an angry little kid....

Wait, this is plausible.

I bet that's what happened. Schwartz is like a caricature of an oldschool coach, sitting rookies. But last time I checked, Belichick plays whoever is producing including rookies.

I love Scheff but at the end of the day we didn't have much of a choice, given the onslaught of recent injuries.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This is absolutely ridiculous.

How can we be so bad on third down? What's the problem here?

It seems like we forget how to do everything on 3rd down.

Top Bottom