• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

It's nice to see the Pats wave their dicks (or vaginas) around against shitty teams. Will most likely be the highlight of their season. I must say I didn't expect this to be a massacre, be prepared to hear the Brady MVP talk all week. Yuck!

zero_suit

It's nice to see the Pats wave their dicks (or vaginas) around against shitty teams. Will most likely be the highlight of their season. I must say I didn't expect this to be a massacre, be prepared to hear the Brady MVP talk all week. Yuck!

Even with this performance, he still only has 12 TD passes. MVP? Please.

TheFatOne

Can't complain about the pats defense to much. They are doing the best they can do with what they have. Offense looks good but I want to see how consistent they play.

Konka

Banned

nick-foles-look2.jpg

U7W7Qkg.jpg

Try getting some of the sand out of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom