• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caja 117

It's nice to see the Pats wave their dicks (or vaginas) around against shitty teams. Will most likely be the highlight of their season. I must say I didn't expect this to be a massacre, be prepared to hear the Brady MVP talk all week. Yuck!
The Saints game is the highlight of Pats season so far.

U7W7Qkg.jpg

Try getting some of the sand out of yours.

haha

Milchjon

It's nice to see the Pats wave their dicks (or vaginas) around against shitty teams. Will most likely be the highlight of their season. I must say I didn't expect this to be a massacre, be prepared to hear the Brady MVP talk all week. Yuck!

It actually is kind of a highlight, but mainly because it's the Steelers.

Game doesn't tell us much. Our D is pretty bad, Ben had some terrible throws.

Hope Nink and Talib are back next game.

Anyway, Bye Week! Best week of the season!

Oh, and Grats Brownies!!!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

The only person truly bad on D was Arrington. Dennard had a few close misses in the endzone, but with Talib out there it'll make coverage a lot easier without having to constantly worry about Arrington getting toasted.

Spinluck

Idk, I think your D has been better than your offense this yr. Making plays when it matters.

Dark days. Evil wins. It leaves men to ask "where is God? Why has he forsaken us?"

My brother went to this game. Actually spent money on this abomi-fucking-nation. I texted him and said "send Tomlin your ticket stub; demand a refund."

Milchjon

Dark days. Evil wins. It leaves men to ask "where is God? Why has he forsaken us?"

My brother went to this game. Actually spent money on this abomi-fucking-nation. I texted him and said "send Tomlin your ticket stub; demand a refund."

I also spent actual money on Gamepass today. Was worth it to see that shit on a big screen in HD.

Collie was a star in Indy. Didn't Brady win 3SBs throwing to no name garbage? Including one that won SB MVP?

Like Collie is the same player now then he was in Indy?

Still, regardless of who he's throwing to this year, his throws have been terrible, regardless of who's out there catching passes. But there is some progress in this group, which is nice to see, needed that.

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 28m
Seattle has been in 7 games decided by 8 points or fewer and has won 6 of them.

The Panthers were in the exact opposite situation last year. Lost a lot of close games.

But good teams win the close ones. It does make you wonder when/if Seattle's luck will finally run out.

WedgeX

Banned
Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 28m
Seattle has been in 7 games decided by 8 points or fewer and has won 6 of them.

The Panthers were in the exact opposite situation last year. Lost a lot of close games.

But good teams win the close ones. It does make you wonder when/if Seattle's luck will finally run out.

The Lions banked on that luck in 2011 to get into the playoffs. It bit them in the ass for 2012 for 4-12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom