• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

If I had to guess I would say that offense will not be the biggest worry in that game.

Yeah I know but we didn't score 2 weeks in a row. Granted it was with Barkley most of the time but difference between today and the last two weeks is just too much.

D will give up its usual 400+ yards and close to or more than 30 points. At this point I just want to see some consistency from the QB position be it healthy Vick or Foles.

I can't believe I am frustrated after such a performance. If we even got half of that against the Cowboys 2 weeks ago I'd say we would have won that game.

In the alternate reality where the ref makes the right call, Luck gets destroyed by Watt on the next play and is done for the year with an ACL tear.

Call it a wash!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Didn't you know? Teams aren't allowed to recover fumbles close to the line at any point.

We got hit by that rule earlier this year. :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Case to AJ mmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom