• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Goddamn I look like a fool whooping and hollaring and dancing with Case Keenum and Andre hooking it up!

What's that? 40 FFL points? Yeah it is.

effzee

I give up in fantasy football. Playing a dude who had like 5 guys on bye and didn't update his line up until the last second. He picked up Foles and had Andre Johnson on his bench who he started last minute right before 1.

Now I am losing by 70 points.

MechDX

1325288886205.gif

Narag

Not unless Indy start putting up some point he isn't.

Remember, Detroit needed to keep throwing to stay in it with Megatron. Houston is on cruise control right now.

I think they'll come out better in the second half.

I give up in fantasy football. Playing a dude who had like 5 guys on bye and didn't update his line up until the last second. He picked up Foles and had Andre Johnson on his bench who he started last minute right before 1.

lol

Link

The Autumn Wind
I imagine it must be awesome to be a starter in the NFL in the same city you went to college.

Tabris

I am in a similar situation except it was Riley Cooper pickup, not Foles. I'm still projected to win as I have Rodgers, Nelson, and Lacy, but if GB gets shut down, I'm screwed.

Levyne

Banned
I am in a similar situation except it was Riley Cooper pickup, not Foles. I'm still projected to win as I have Rodgers, Nelson, and Lacy, but if GB gets shut down, I'm screwed.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

effzee

I have no one left :(

EDIT: Plus it didn't help that Sproles suffered an injury so he gave me less than 1 point.

HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPENED TO KUBIAK?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf happened to Kubes

:\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom