• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikan

wow... I don't know how the players will be able to keep their focus... I'm sure they will still be ... damn... they are showing him get wheeled off. :( I remember when he was with us. so sad.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Went to the Kitchen to make a snack after the score, come back and find out they're bringing out a stretcher for Kubiak. WTF happened?
Play harder for your coach. Let him see ya playing good from the rooms TV.

Narag

wow... I don't know how the players will be able to keep their focus... I'm sure they will still be ... damn... they are showing him get wheeled off. :( I remember when he was with us. so sad.

Players can still manage after on the field injuries of their peers. If anything, I think they'll come out more emotional and finish the Colts off for him.

brentech

they said he never really opened his eyes and seemed to be in pain, but was talking.

crazy. wonder what happened to him and if anything was bugging him earlier

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This is so disturbing :(

hope he's okay

Talamius

Actually very lucky it happened where it did. Paramedics close by for immediate aid. That's what saved Jerry Lawler. Hope he's OK.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Hate stuff like this, so damn scary :( Hope he's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom